Join DGS Project Managers as they discuss opportunities for ROOFING CONTRACTORS.
The Maryland Department of General Services Manages over 50 buildings and oversees additional facilities renewal projects for Maryland client agencies.
This past year, the DGS Facilities Engineering Division oversaw over 20 roofing projects to replace roofs on buildings across the State. These projects took place at buildings such as National Guard Armories, correctional institutions, hospitals, and schools.
To learn what roofing projects are planned for the upcoming fiscal year (July 1, 2016 to June 30, 2017), attend this informative event. In addition to receiving information on opportunities, attendees will also learn:
- The requirements for roofing contractors
- The contractor’s responsibilities
- Tips for identifying opportunities
- How to successfully bid on contracts
201 W. Preston Street, Baltimore, MD 21201 – Lobby Level Conference Room L-3.
After entering the building, check in at the guard desk. Be sure to bring photo ID.
Proceed one level up to the Lobby Level. You may take the stairs straigt past the guard desk or the elevators located down the hallway to your left. Look for the “Conference Rooms” sign above the doors. The event will take place in room L-3.
Public Transportation & Parking Information
Public parking around the State Office Building may be limited. We encourage the use of public transportation when possible. If traveling by public transportation, please note the stops for the State Office Complex are:
- MTA Bus Stop on Eutaw Street.
- Light Rail Culture Center Stop (one block up W. Preston on N. Howard Street)
- Metro State Center Stop (entrance/exit outside 300 W. Preston Street building)
If you will be driving, public parking options include:
- Surface parking lot next to 300 W. Preston Street building. This lot may fill up quickly.
- Metered street parking along W. Preston Street, Eutaw Street, and Madison Ave. Note: these are two hour max meters.
- Parking garage at University of Maryland Medical Center (across Martin Luther King Blvd.) The garage is located at 821 Eutaw Street.
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Attendee Check-in and Networking
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Opportunities Presentation
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Closing Remarks and Networking