Skip to content
- Educate, assist, and develop its members;
- Provide training and education opportunities;
- Act as a liaison to local, state & federal policymakers;
- Recommend programs and services that increase the County’s business tax base;
- Provide opportunities to market and expand one’s business
The Goals of the organization are…
- To promote a better understanding of our private enterprise system.
- To create minority business opportunities in the residential consumer market, private sector, and with local, state and federal government agencies.
- To act as an advocate for minority business and coordinate the efforts of commerce and industry to maintain and strengthen a sound healthy climate in Calvert County and Southern Maryland.
- To act as liaison to local, state and federal policy makers and provide the Calvert County minority business owner’s business perspective in the legislative decision-making process.
- To conduct regular educational seminars and workshops for members. Topics range from financial planning, marketing and business management.
- To provide the means for effective networking sessions as well as member presentations that promote and highlight their business.