A limited number of tickets are available.
A free event co-sponsored by the Southern Region SBTDC and Congressman Steny Hoyer’s office, will be held at CSM La Plata in Business and Industry Room BI-113 on Monday March 10. Facebook representatives will present a 40-minute segment ways to successfully utilize Facebook for business efforts. That will be followed by a 15-minute round table discussion with Facebook representatives and Facebook-selected businesses who have been highly successful with Facebook activity.
Pre-registration is required as seating is limited – and we expect this event to be full! Check-in and networking begins at 9:30 AM. The event starts at 10 AM. To register, go to http://fblaplata.eventbrite.com .
- Join experts from Facebook’s Small Business Team as they share best practices, success stories and strategies for how to grow,
- manage and understand your business identity on Facebook.
- There are over one billion people on Facebook.
- Learn how to reach the right audience for your business and turn them into loyal customers.
- Bring your laptop or tablet to follow along and come prepared with your Facebook marketing questions for a live Q&A.
To learn more about using Facebook for your small business, visit the Facebook for Business Page.