Parents & Professionals Together Meeting the Behavioral Health Needs of Children & Families”
September 16th & 17th, 2016
This annual, one-of-a-kind parent & professional conference will provide valuable information about mental health and related behavioral challenges in children and adolescents. Learn about signs and symptoms, diagnostic criteria, treatment modalities, teaching/parenting strategies and available resources. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to get your questions answered, network with professionals and have a great learning experience.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder & ADHD
- Healing Your Marriage/Committed Relationship
- Behavior Management for Parents & Teachers
- Getting to the Heart of What Really Matters: An Alternative to Compromise
- Helping Youth and Adults to Solve Their Conflicts Themselves
- Teaching Social Skills
…and many more!
Register at www.childrencenter.net
FREE for Parents Only!
Up to 6 CE/Clock Hours for Professionals!
Contact: 410 414 9901 | firstname.lastname@example.org