Help Maryland students prepare for a world of opportunity. The Maryland Business Roundtable for Education (MBRT) wants to enlist dynamic professionals to help inspire teenagers to pursue and achieve their goals.
Two ways you can make a difference:
- Be a Maryland Scholars Speaker who brings students the message that achievement in school will pay off in college, the workplace and life.
- Be a STEM Specialist in the classroom who engages students in hands-on learning experiences that demonstrate the real-world application of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) content and skills.
The time commitment is limited (equivalent to 2-3 half days) and MBRT will provide training and support. Take these steps for a rewarding experience:
- Register to participate at www.thestemnet.com.
- Attend a three-hour training session.
- Conduct four classroom presentations/demonstrations a year.
You can choose the schools and dates that fit your schedule. Visit MBRT online or call 410-788-0333.