The Calvert County Minority Alliance (CCMBA) starts its 10th program year with newly elected board members’ and officers’.
CCMBA’s 2015-2017 officers and board represents various industries. The officers include
- President, Cynthia Thorne Carter, Smart Ride, Inc.,
- Vice President, Shanell Nero, Hooked on Nero;
- and Secretary Rachel Naber-Thomas, Naber Photos.
The board members include:
- Gayle Reid, Reid and Reid Bus Service, Inc.;
- Roshonne Sewell Brown, Sewell Funeral Home;
- Sonia Hinds, Barstow Acres Children Center and CBPS Training Services;
- Bryant Parker, Elite Martial Arts;
- Natalie Holland, Cutty’s Rock and Ribs, LLC;
- Michael J. Moore, Mike’s House of Style;
- and Dawn L. Tucker (Immediate Past President), Lord and Tucker Management Consultants, LLC.
CCMBA’s program year runs from July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016. Activities for the year will focus on celebrating CCMBA’s 10 year anniversary focusing upon marketing and the theme Small Business in a BIG Way. CCMBA’s kick off event will be posted on the CCMBA website – www.calvertcountymba.org. Also, save the date for the 2nd Annual Southern Maryland Wedding and Party Expo sponsored by CCMBA to be held at the Calvert Fairgrounds on Sunday, November 22, 2015. For more information on Calvert County’s Minority Business Alliance, including updates on all planned activities and events during its 10 year anniversary celebration, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cynthia Thorne-Carter, President
Calvert County Minority Business Alliance (CCMBA)
P.O. Box 1015
Huntingtown, MD 20639
Contact: DAWN TUCKER, Immediate Past President CCMBA
Voice Mail: 866-517-0477