Congratulations to the new CCMBA officers who will serving for the remainder of the 2015-2017 term:
- Bryant Parker President, Elite Martial Arts
- Cynthia Thorne-Carter Vice President, Smart Ride, Inc.
- Inez Claggett Treasurer, All about Tax Time
- Chris Bank Secretary, Exit Landmark Realty
- Dawn L. Tucker Board member, Lord and Tucker Management Consultants, LLC
Thank you to our outgoing President Cynthia Thorne-Carter; Vice President Shanell Nero; Secretary Rachel Naber-Thomas; Bryant Parker Board member; and Natalie Holland Board member.
Look for pictures and follow up information regarding the 10 year anniversary celebration as well as other events, training and networking.
Also, the Calvert County Minority Business Alliance (CCMBA) would like to send a HUGE Thank You to Vaughn Gray, Jr., Andre Jones, and Cynthia Thorne-Carter.
Vaughn, a top accounting student at the College of Southern MD, acted as our treasurer for the 2015-2016 program year. Andre, a senior at Calvert High School, shadowed at business meetings.
Cynthia Thorne Carter, CCMBA Immediate Past President and owner of Smart Ride, Inc., provided mentorship and guidance helping Vaughn to gain a real world experience.
All the best to Vaughn and Andre as they head off to their new colleges this upcoming Fall.