Tuesday, March 3, 1:30pm ET
When it comes to pitching your business, you need to communicate your idea clearly, confidently, and in a short amount of time. Can you do it in 10 minutes or less?
Get expert pitch advice from an entrepreneur who raised close to $1 million.
Caroline Cummings will share her pitch secrets, techniques, and tools that helped her launch two tech companies, as well as help other entrepreneurs raise millions of dollars.
The best part? Putting these tips into practice will help you be more likely to get the funding you need.
Attendees will learn:
- The purpose of the pitch
- The components of a successful investor pitch
- How to deliver a pitch in 10 minutes
- What investors want to hear (and not hear!)
- Common mistakes from the investor’s point of view
- How to get access to angel investors
Space is limited, so register now to secure your seat. Register Now!