Moderator: Jenn Merritt The URL Dr.
Presenter: Kim Butler The URL Dr.
Tuesday, December 2nd
- 1 PM – 2 PM Eastern (New York)
- 12 PM – 1 PM Central (Chicago)
- 10 AM – 11 AM Pacific (Los Angeles)
Thursday, December 4th
- 10 AM – 11 AM Eastern (New York)
- 9 AM – 10 AM Central (Chicago)
- 7 AM – 8 AM Pacific (Los Angeles)
Are you invisible to Google and the search engines? Have you been penalized for bad linking practices? There are many reasons why your customers may be having trouble finding your website. In this webinar, we’ll discuss best practices in various website design and SEO techniques that can help put your website on the map. Literally. Attendees will learn:
- The most important parts of your webpage for customers and for Google.
- How to write content for your website to get you found.
- How to use graphics and images in your website.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) basics and best practices, including what you can control and what you can’t.
- Why customer reviews are imperative if you want anyone in your own town to find your website.
- Learn the connection of social media with your website and how to use it to your advantage.
- Why you should be blogging.
- Tools of the pros to help get you found by the search engines.
- A brief introduction to the Google Zoo (Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird) and why you need to be aware of all these animals and birds.